SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by bfavre4:
What is the blue here on this page here?

[This message has been edited by bfavre4 (edited 02-02-2002).]
Hmmm, it looks like Cosmos Blue Metallic...Although the overwhelming majority of "Blue" S60AWDs are Nautic Blue Metallic.

Yannis

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anybody have a Cosmos Blue S60?!! Can someone post a picture of their Cosmos Blue S60 under regular lighting or sunlight so I can finally see what a REAL Cosmos Blue car looks like? The manufacturer's pics are too confusing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think Cosmos Blue was used on recent press advertising and promotional material in UK. I've got some scanned images but how can I post them on this site - can't seem to paste them in here. Can you help?

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by MJT:
I think Cosmos Blue was used on recent press advertising and promotional material in UK. I've got some scanned images but how can I post them on this site - can't seem to paste them in here. Can you help?
MJT,

You need to load them on a website that allows remote image linking. After you have done that, you can use the tag to post the picture here.

-Drew

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by bfavre4:
Here's another color for you guys. Try this. It seems grayish blue.
here
This one is hard. On the web page they look like Nautic Blue but when you "blow" them up, I think they are Cosmos Blue.

Yannis

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Hmm, it could be Black Sapphire Metallic...The reflection from the snow is really confusing the eye. No description of color in the article, either.

Yannis

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.