SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting a thread for my new to me car, a 2007 S60R M66 with 62k miles and 1 previous owner.

I am going to be posting videos of the work I do to my car and asking questions about it here.

I’ll start with my 1st video introducing the car, hopefully there is more fun stuff to come!

https://youtu.be/xUZkYTqKJtY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Nice n low mileage! My 04 had around 60k when I bought it too. Exterior looks really nice, I'm surprised how worn those seats are! Looks like no one gave that leather any rejuvenation over the years.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
986 Posts
I don’t know why, but the paint looks amazing. And the wheels with the paint color is just ahhhhhhh I like it so much lol. Nice find. Subscribed to the thread and you channel!

Sent from my Nokia 3310

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don’t know why, but the paint looks amazing. And the wheels with the paint color is just ahhhhhhh I like it so much lol. Nice find. Subscribed to the thread and you channel!

Sent from my Nokia 3310
Thanks! I keep thinking the same thing the paint is so just crisp.

·
Registered
16,847 Posts
Super crisp. That’s what silver will do when kept clean and on a cloudy day it’s spectacular. Nice buy, man.
Might have missed it but you know- timing belt and tensioner, water pump, if not already done. I’d have been scared to make that long ass drive without knowing it had been done.
Thanks! I keep thinking the same thing the paint is so just crisp.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Super crisp. That’s what silver will do when kept clean and on a cloudy day it’s spectacular. Nice buy, man.
Might have missed it but you know- timing belt and tensioner, water pump, if not already done. I’d have been scared to make that long ass drive without knowing it had been done.

Yep timing belt was done 1000 miles before purchase

·
Registered
353 Posts
That is one nice looking silver, congrat...

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
You trying to copy me? Silver '07 S60R with M66 and Nordkap...and you took my name too?! :)

~Andy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts