SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD - Andros R10 Wheels with Yokohama Iceguard Tires - $200

Sold - thanks. Looking to sell my winter set-up because I don't have room to store them. $1800 at tire rack and used for 2 seasons. Wheels are matte graphite Andros R10 five spoke similar to Volvo R design. In very good condition with only slight imperfections due to winter elements but no curb rash or damage. Tires are Yokohama 225/45/19 Iceguards iG20 with plenty of tread remaining. Mounted and balanced with 433Mhz sensors. No brake or clearance issues for an R design. PM me for pics. Located in southeastern Pennsylvania and willing to travel a bit to meet for delivery. Thanks

·
Registered
775 Posts
Looking to sell my winter set-up because I don't have room to store them. $1800 at tire rack and used for 2 seasons. Wheels are matte graphite Andros R10 five spoke similar to Volvo R design. In very good condition with only slight imperfections due to winter elements but no curb rash or damage. Tires are Yokohama 225/45/19 Iceguards iG20 with plenty of tread remaining. Mounted and balanced with 433Mhz sensors. No brake or clearance issues for an R design. PM me for pics. Located in southeastern Pennsylvania and willing to travel a bit to meet for delivery. Thanks
$200.. seriously?! I'm in Detroit, I would seriously considering making the drive for that price.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
pics added
I still want them if you want to meet up in the middle of the state like we talked about via text.
Wasn't sure if you figure out when you'd be out towards state college or not yet.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RicoRanger - I have a deal pending for tomorrow but if it falls through I'll let you know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts