SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I posted pictures, they were of my car with my new PhuzMIC. Helmut made some comments which I liked and appreciated about it being evil. I started to think that it really did look sort of mean...how could I play that off. I don't ever want to take myself too seriously, so my mind started to wonder. This is what it came up with...

Let me know what you think!

·
Registered
926 Posts
Re: And now for something totally different...Swedish Fish Mod (fasts60r)

Man, I don't know if I'd do it to mine, but I think its rad. How'd you do it?

·
Registered
2,621 Posts

Quote, originally posted by fasts60r »

I think that is hilarious. If I popped the hood at work and saw that I would bust a gut laughing and bring the entire shop over for a looksy!

Could you custom me some vinyl like this

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Re: (fasts60r)

You gotta admit, thats putting your a$$ out there!

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That was really a big driver for me...it's not been done. That's not easy to accomplish around these parts.

I was just going to have it powdercoated but I was like mehhh...it's been done.

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: (fasts60r)

It's a sticker. My brother has a friend who is a graphic designer. He worked with him to do it.

Can't wait to hear the reaction from your next oil change.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

I'm saving my pennies for this on the outside.

Why stop at the OTE pipe? I expect a Swedish theme reminiscent of the car above by next Friday. If you can incorporate the fish, the bikini team, and the chef you will not only get a gold star but probably be elevated to Volvo god status.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts

Awesome....most original engine mod ever....beats ghost flames hands down http://********************/smile/emthup.gif http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

Last time I posted pictures, they were of my car with my new PhuzMIC. Helmut made some comments which I liked and appreciated about it being evil. I started to think that it really did look sort of mean...how could I play that off. I don't ever want to take myself too seriously, so my mind started to wonder. This is what it came up with...

That is so freaking awesome! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif for originality and have a
on me

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.