SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't been around for awhile since the purchase of my Toyota MR2. I'm at a Euro car show today so I figured I'd say hello to everyone!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Which mr2? Sw20? And hello

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased an MK1 for $500 to fill the void I was feeling from the sale of my S60R. The mr2 is undergoing a supercharged motor swap and should be done here in just a few more weeks!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
That's so awesome! I wished the mrs wasn't a failure.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
Sup buddy, looking good as always. I got the elevate front bumper on its way so guess we will be twins :p

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I desperately need to get the front end resprayed. Whoever painted it did a really crappy job, its starting to crack underneath the headlamps, not to mention all the rock chips, but hey it is MT lol. This past weekend was the first time I've driven the car in probably a year. It's still quick given its got 137k on the clock now. So what else have you done to your car forcefed? 2020 still around?

·
Registered
9,122 Posts
I took a long hiatus just like you. Didn't do anything for the last year seems like. I don't even drive it daily anymore, bought a crappy little civic that gets 40+ mpg and am racking up miles on that instead.

I've had a few cars come and go and now am just exploring my options. 2020 is still around, they downsized since Ben is now a refinery operator and Gman is going back to school to be a chemist or something like that haha.

Smart guys didn't deserve to be scraping by so am glad they both found something they like. They still do car stuff on the side like I do but not their main income anymore.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good I'm glad they are still around they were a great group of guys, at least the ones I met. We started a local meet around these parts and several cars come out of the wood work. A turbo Cayman S, a true AE86 with a 4AGE 20v blk top, several 240's with SR20's. It's a lot of fun. I'm almost finished with my 4AGZE swap into my mr2 but I'll be on the lookout for an SW20. I'd like to do a BEAMS swap into it. However the tranny in the XC90 needs to be fixed so probably in the spring I'll be on the prowl. It just went to the shop Monday so we'll see how long it takes them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts