SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Am I a Dougy Ladybird? I always thought of myself more like a wise owl. Please advise.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you had your feels hurt or felt like dougy stepped on your dick?
Then you're a lady bird.
I'm fairly new around here but it gets old having good threads get mucked up.
Since dougy seems to like to throw a ball and see who will bring it back, and there's always Someone in the thread that will... I created this thread so I can direct said ball fetcher to it when need be.

·
Registered
16,945 Posts
So you are a lady bird by making this thread ?

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
When you get the itch to start measuring up your units to whos is bigger you can just take it here instead of destroying other peoples threads....

https://www.piliapp.com/actual-size/inch-ruler/

Please don't post the pictures in here, keep them in the PM's

Your all welcome.
It's a car forum ...you're posting in a wrong place... first you must find a forum to whine and cry about, open up account and let it all out... part is entertainment but it still related to caRs...😀

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
@chilledman
I suppose by association? I mean I do get tired of seeing people give him the ball back, so sure, color me annoyed.
I don't need the ruler though, you guys can fight over that.

·
Registered
16,945 Posts

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
It's the motion of the ocean, not the size of the ship.

Yes, I did find your input in that thread off putting, just sayin'. Something is not right when I'd rather be reading CNBC than SS
Of course you would that's because you built and charge customers for that type of work.... and that's my opinion not to waste money on crap like that in that case you definitely should spent watching CNBC and not read it but yet you did and managed to compare CNBC to SS... thank you...:D

It's just part of being a ladybird with your reply

By the way cj you're one guy that I would trust to actually build my engine if I was to ever go that route

·
Registered
16,945 Posts

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Of course you would that's because you built and charge customers for that type of work.... and that's my opinion not to waste money on crap like that in that case you definitely should spent watching CNBC and not read it but yet you did and managed to compare CNBC to SS... thank you...:D

It's just part of being a ladybird with your reply

By the way cj you're one guy that I would trust to actually build my engine if I was to ever go that route
Actually I don't offer that service, sorry. I only build for my own use. I prefer to go the route you go in fact. I think having realistic goals for a car that's used on the street is worth it's weight in gold and most of the money spent on builds is wasted effort. If I want a racecar I'll build one for the track.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Actually I don't offer that service, sorry. I only build for my own use. I prefer to go the route you go in fact. I think having realistic goals for a car that's used on the street is worth it's weight in gold and most of the money spent on builds is wasted effort. If I want a racecar I'll build one for the track.

My man!

Now this guy knows his sfuff :beer:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Why are we measuring in British? I thought everything on our caRs was Napolean?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts