·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Beautiful.

My girlfriend would love this, and I'd love it considering it will be 100% perfect when it goes up for sale again. Just gotta stash a bit more money away....

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Beautiful.

My girlfriend would love this, and I'd love it considering it will be 100% perfect when it goes up for sale again.
It pretty well is now, two small dent Dr dings, that is literally it!

·
Registered
99 Posts
looks really nice, great find! interior looks like it's in fantastic condition!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was last sold by Stillman Volvo not too long ago. For a Gen 1 to be sold by a Volvo dealer at 11 years old... you know it must be pretty decent.
Anyhow what I was going to say, they may have had the seats redone, they use the same person as I use.
Frankly I didn't get down with a microscope to confirm that, (will do that tomorrow when I pick it up) but it really gave a great first impression when I first saw it three weeks ago the first time (plus it was dirty).
I can imagine how nice will be after a good cleaning

·
Registered
122 Posts
Anyhow what I was going to say, they may have had the seats redone, they use the same person as I use.
Was this the same person that did the seats on my V70 (silver T5M, went to Delaware) that you sold a few years ago? They looked really nice in the pics I saw from when you sold it to the guy I bought it from. They have started cracking badly again since then.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When a seat is very badly cracked, there's only so much that can be done and will start to crack again after a couple of years.
(Yours were IIRC, in fact they were among the worst of the GEN 1 seats I've had refinished)

PM me, I'll give you his number.
He'll come out to see if he can make them better again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts