SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to figure out what to do with it..replaced almost everything on the car. Always bone stock...new radiator, new turbo, replaced angle gear, all new shocks and struts, all new bushings, new pirellis, new brakes....no smoking, no pets. Rear ended once at stop sign in right rear taillight area..no frame damage life time paint warranty. California car. Love it but after 15 years time for a change and kids are too young to hold it for them. What are people doing with them...craigs list or trading into dealer?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Trying to figure out what to do with it..replaced almost everything on the car. Always bone stock...new radiator, new turbo, replaced angle gear, all new shocks and struts, all new bushings, new pirellis, new brakes....no smoking, no pets. Rear ended once at stop sign in right rear taillight area..no frame damage life time paint warranty. California car. Love it but after 15 years time for a change and kids are too young to hold it for them. What are people doing with them...craigs list or trading into dealer?
List it on BAT if it’s in good condition

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Only 12 years here, but still driving, modding and enjoying it. Nice replacement albeit too rich for my blood and I second AMG longevity questions. The R unfortunately doesn't have a huge resale value. You have single owner, wagon and low mileage/maintained on your side. I would try craigslist and one of the big name nationwide sites if you want to go for top dollar. If you just want it gone, dealer trade in but expect $1k or more less.

·
Registered
13,506 Posts
I'd second BAT. There's an '07 sonicama V on there right now that will probably top $20k in a couple of days.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hear ya! Parts for the V70 and rubber seals are not made anymore..getting tough. I've spent so much keeping this wagon in top shape...I'm ready for something new.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Your AMG will not even come close to lasting 15 years without draining your bank account
Not like the R does lol

instagram: @oliepyle

·
Registered
9,226 Posts

1 - 18 of 18 Posts