SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't seen real world pics of this particular combination so thought I'd share some pics of mine that was just delivered to the dealer a few hours ago (hasn't been prepped for delivery yet hence all the plastic, etc) in case anyone else was curious of how it looks.

I'm beyond happy with my decision to pay the extra money for the dark headliner. I love the contrast with the amber leather.

For the record it's a Crystal White Inscription.

I'll upload some more pics in a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Looks awesome! My favourite so far - but I've gone with charcoal on charcoal as I have a toddler and a baby :)

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
My favorite interior!
Congrats!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
WOW.....Many thanks for sharing!!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A couple more pics of the headliner and one exterior shot for posterity sake.

And finally a shoutout to Mary and Bruce of Lawrence Volvo in Walnut Creek for by far the best car buying experience ever!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No, car had just rolled off the truck when these pics were taken. I'm in town for one more day (relocated across the country for a job after placing my order but it worked out to take care of the paperwork on my last day here before heading back east).

They are prepping and detailing the car and then it goes on an enclosed transporter paid by my company later this week to meet me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:) Wow !!! Wow !! Wow!!...now I am envious... I ordered Charcoal / Charcoal with black roof...your seats are awesome!...Wish I could change the color of seats to yours but them I would not get on time.

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
No, car had just rolled off the truck when these pics were taken. I'm in town for one more day (relocated across the country for a job after placing my order but it worked out to take care of the paperwork on my last day here before heading back east).

They are prepping and detailing the car and then it goes on an enclosed transporter paid by my company later this week to meet me.

Fantastic combo! It looks great! The CW looks really sharp!!! Happy rolling!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Please send pics when available with the sunscreen fully retracted!!! Very sharp and many thanks.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
That's exactly how I like it and would order one! I have a black sedan with black/tan seats and I truly despise seeing the white headliner even through the front windshield. I think it totally ruins the look and you sir, have a winner here!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Man, I can't get over how Volvo really nailed the interior of this car and especially the amber color option (and the $200 black headliner is totally worth it). It is also nice to see that a well-equipped model can be had for under $60K. I do wish the T8 didn't add such a hefty premium!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks amazing! I wish I would have known that was an option! Mine is coming October 4th so I am sure it's too late for the change. Same model/color combo minus the black headliner. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Too bad R-Design only comes in dark leather :mad: :( Would have been nice to get a diff. choice with dark carpets & headliner!

·
Registered
56 Posts
A couple more pics of the headliner and one exterior shot for posterity sake.

And finally a shoutout to Mary and Bruce of Lawrence Volvo in Walnut Creek for by far the best car buying experience ever!

Beautiful, exactly the interior I've orderer for my T8 (if and when I get it). Thanks a lot for sharing those pics as I was wondering if it was worth the extra $ and it clearly looks like it.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I have to stop looking at this thread. I didn't get the black headliner, but got all the exact same color exterior and interior. Wife and dealer talked me out of it, but now I'm having second, third, and fourth thoughts!

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I have to stop looking at this thread. I didn't get the black headliner, but got all the exact same color exterior and interior. Wife and dealer talked me out of it, but now I'm having second, third, and fourth thoughts!
Have you shared these photos with your dealer and wife??? :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Once your order is in, there's no point in second guessing. To this day, I still think the blonde upholstery is stunning, but my wife is adamant that it's impossible to maintain with our child. I know she's right. At least she let me get the charcoal headliner to compliment our dark seats.

Just love your car for what it is. It's wonderful in its own ways.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Once your order is in, there's no point in second guessing. To this day, I still think the blonde upholstery is stunning, but my wife is adamant that it's impossible to maintain with our child. I know she's right. At least she let me get the charcoal headliner to compliment our dark seats.

Just love your car for what it is. It's wonderful in its own ways.
Actually, there is a "date" up until it your order can be changed!!!! Surprisingly, it's pretty late in the ordering process....

I'm unsure who makes you aware of this last date for changes! Help anyone!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts