SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning, after I got to work, but before 8am I saw a posting for Medea wheels on sale, now I am home at lunch to look closer and can't find the post?????? Was it delted?

Signed,
Confused in Texas
MichaelD.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
Re: Am I Nuts? This morning, Medea Wheels on sale? (Boxsterjoy)

NO you're not nuts!!! I saw this too and Jumped at it tried to order them etc. like a famous person once said too good to be true probably is. got my hopes up almost $600 wheels a piece going for like $600 a set. almost like a "W" dream only with that I get something out of the W dream.

signed,
Confused someplace other than Texas

·
Registered
536 Posts
I think this is a case of "you had to be there"...
The deal seemed to be on for a short period yesterday. I was tempted, but didn't pull the trigger.

But as George says, they seem to have something else in the works?!

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Please see the updated thread for the MEDUSA wheel offer:

http://forums.swedespeed.com/zerothread?id=56832

Due to a typographical error sent out in
the Volvo publication informing us about this great offer, we requested
Swedespeed moderators remove our post until the promotion was clarified.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Re: (George @ ViVA)

Quote, originally posted by George @ ViVA »
Please see the updated thread for the MEDUSA wheel offer...Due to a typographical error sent out in
the Volvo publication informing us about this great offer...

Still a great deal, but no where near the original error deal!

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Re: (Pez)

Quote, originally posted by Pez »

Still a great deal, but no where near the original error deal!

We agree! We tried to get them to still honor the Medeas at that price though. If they did, we would have ordered all 200+ wheels.....

·
Registered
3,952 Posts

yeah George , when I saw the original post I was seriously concidering clearing out the basement to convert it to a Medea wheel outlet. my living room would have a set on display from 9-5 and my personal warehouse would have been downstairs. but seriously , I would have Definately gotten a set of Medeas at that price.

G

·

Thanks for clarifying so quickly. You probably would've sold all 200+ wheels in 200+ minutes. I'm not the biggest fan of the Medusa wheel, but I'll still consider it. I want 18's and this is probably the best deal that a Volvo owner can hope for on a factory wheel.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I think the Medusa is a very nice looking wheel. It looks really nice on the V50 pictured earlier.

Given that these prices will never be seen again for the Medusas, I think it's a great buy.

If you plan on upgrading to our WP Pro high performance braking system in the future (with 336mm brake rotors, requiring 17"+ wheels), this is a very good complementary product!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts