SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this Prototype Aluminum radiator from VIVA Performance in a AS-IS condition do to shipping damage coming to US ...worked out awesome at the end ..thanks George.

I reinforced and reconstructed the ends to properly fit the stock bushings...they were designed incorrectly ...could not fit the original mounting bushing in.

Finally I got around to painting the lower section of the intercooler so it looks stock.

here it is mounted perfectly in tha R

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
given the quality of your other install threads this makes me sad. nice grab though!

edit: thats better :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
How much? I dont see it on the website...

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

·
Registered
9,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
getting tiered of these shiaty Chinese all aluminium radiators that last about 2-3 years and then they seep at the core...so i got these 2 radiators for 104$ in mint condition and the one from C70 is from erie's and it has a life time warranty ...the s60r one is from a local JY and i got it for a fan assembly as well...both are newer replacement genuine VOLVO VALEO and are 40mm and c70 one is 43mm which i will use on my 850...happy to have cheap backups.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.