SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like Weathertech does not make them, must be the battery situation. I don't see any from Volvo either....

So I know there are not many of us but any ideas? This is my surf mobile and really want to have something in the winter in particular for sand etc.

TIA

·
Registered
203 Posts
The Volvo floor mats don't have the greatest coverage for the driver. You'll still get a good amount of sand in the carpet. I vacuum at least once a week to get rid of as much sand and dirt as possible.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
I agree with @schmitty8335 - the OEM mats are fine, but I wish I could get the WeatherTechs. I think the front WeatherTechs would fit - it's just the rears that won't because of the large battery hump in the center tunnel. I asked WeatherTech and they could only tell me that "the mats do not fit the Polestar" but that was for the entire set, not front v rear.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The front Weathertechs should fit no problem, but the rears won't as they only sell them as a one-piece that goes over the tunnel. I bought a set of the OEM Volvo rubbery plastic mats and I'm pretty happy with them. Better coverage than the carpeted mats for dirt/sand as they're kind of "bucket-like" and collect debris.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
The Volvo floor mats don't have the greatest coverage for the driver. You'll still get a good amount of sand in the carpet. I vacuum at least once a week to get rid of as much sand and dirt as possible.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Any more protection up front and you are obstructing the Excelerator pedal. I went away from weather tech to Volvo as the weather tech gives you too much of the fake plastic contractor van and does not belong in my opinion on a Volvo.

·
Registered
2020 V60 Cross Country
696 Posts
The thing to get is a Tux-Mat but you may need to email to request it for the PE. If the fronts are the same as a regular V60 I would get those in a minute. They are brilliant if a bit pricey. https://www.tuxmat.com/

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree with @schmitty8335 - the OEM mats are fine, but I wish I could get the WeatherTechs. I think the front WeatherTechs would fit - it's just the rears that won't because of the large battery hump in the center tunnel. I asked WeatherTech and they could only tell me that "the mats do not fit the Polestar" but that was for the entire set, not front v rear.
I may just order the front Weathertechs and chance it. Thanks for all the input.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I wonder how different the rear floor is from the XC60 as WeatherTech does the rear mat for the XC60 T8.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I think you’d have better luck with the S60 T8 ones. The XC60 has more rear legroom so I suspect the fit would be less than ideal.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think you’d have better luck with the S60 T8 ones. The XC60 has more rear legroom so I suspect the fit would be less than ideal.
For me I only need fronts. I have other cars and this has one primary function, transport me to beach with surfboards. I mainly got this for 3 reasons activity key, stereo, range is in my triangle of driving. I have not even put it in Polestar mode yet ;).

·
Registered
260 Posts
I can confirm that the weather tech front mats fit perfectly. I have not found rear mats yet. Being in Canada with the snow and salt, the weather tech type mats are a must for winter/spring.

·
Registered
2020 V60 Cross Country
696 Posts
If the weathertech fronts fit I would definitely do the Tuxmat front only.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts