SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are people doing for all weather mats? I normally get weather tech floor as I like the lip to contain snow & sand.
Cargo mat I haven't looked much yet

What does everyone else have in their v60's?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Mine came with the protection package- which has the rubber weather tech type floor mats in the car as well as the trunk. It seemed like every new S60 i saw had that package by default. Prob a good way to make money as the cost of the mats is way less than the package price. I may be the only one here but i actually prefer the carpet mats. I swapped mine out. If anyone is interested and wants my protection package mats you are welcome to take them for free.

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
What are people doing for all weather mats? I normally get weather tech floor as I like the lip to contain snow & sand.
Cargo mat I haven't looked much yet

What does everyone else have in their v60's?

Seems the camp is divided between Volvo OEM Rubber floor mats and cargo liner and the Weather Tech mats. We personally always buy the Volvo OEM mats as soon as we get the car. We take out the carpeted mats and store them until we sell the car. The Cargo liner stays in 24/7 as well. Some have said they like the higher sides of Weather Tech - usually those in places where they get more snow.

Don't forget to get the rebate coupon from Volvo when you buy. It's pretty significant!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I like the sides on weather tech floor liners because of the snow, and more for the salt they use on roads. The cargo mat with higher lip can be a pain when trying to slide larger items over it though

1 - 4 of 4 Posts