SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004.5 s40 t5 r design
Battery drained 100% few nights ago due to parking lights left on. When I jump started it, showed this message.

Alarm goes off when I lock it and open door through window. So not the thing. It unlocks when locked, but after driving, to work or where ever and parking it. I have to wait minute or so to lock the car. When I push button to lock it won't lock unless I wait. I replaced batteries in both remotes. Does same thing.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Siren works. But like I said, it takes minute to lock the car after getting out.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Hmm.. The battery can explode and leak in the circuit board and maybe report errors but still be functional? It could be just about anything. Without Vida it's just a guessing game. I recommend getting it scanned at a Volvo shop or dealer, or getting something like the icarsoft scanner, or a full Vida setup and scanning the alarm module. Then you'll see what's wrong. Maybe try disconnecting the battery and let it sit overnight and see if it's OK in the morning.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya true. I just disconnected battery. And ill see. The message came on once. After jump start.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts