SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody hearing a clicking or popping noise in the rear of the car once turning the car off? I have it set to lower when exiting but after it lowers I can still hear this random pop; sometimes several minutes after exiting the car and locking it.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I hear noises sometimes, nothing I would identify as clicking but definitely adjustment. I think it may self-level even if the auto lowering is turned off. Mines off but I hear weird noises. I'd maybe document these pops but I wouldn't worry if everything seems to be working.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I do hear a clicking noise at the rear of the car after I turn off my engine.

I do not have the air suspension option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
366 Posts
Heck yes... That's how I know it's working. I sounds like the system is settling in the "down" posititon. Now that I am accustomed to it, I really like this feature. I just have to remember to wait a few seconds after switching off the ignition. It also seems like it's doing it quicker (or I'm getting slower).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm familiar with the adjustment noises but the clicking noise caught my attention. At first I thought it was noise from the engine cooling off but it comes from the rear. I'm taking it back to the dealer for a check and will update.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts