SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 XC60 T6 R with Polestar with 28,000 miles on it. Started the car last week and a moderate to heavy vibration was felt/heard, then the Suspension Service Required light came on a few seconds later. Tried adjusting and ended up stuck in the off-road position. Took it in to the dealer and they performed a software reload, car was back in normal position. Left the dealership and immediately put it in Polestar mode and the indicator said the car was lowering but it never lowered and the dash light indicating the car was lowering never went away. Confirmed suspension was non-operational when I got home. Suspension Service Required light back on.

Called my service advisor who told me he had to contact the "Volvo tech line" and he would get back to me. I have called multiple times and each time told that he is still waiting for a call back from them. Called again today and was told my advisor would call me back but never did.

So of course I start searching and found the following site: 2018 Volvo XC60 Suspension Technical Service Bulletins

Question for you all - is this site accurate? i.e., that Volvo has decided to extend warranty coverage? If yes, I'm perplexed as to why my service advisor is not able to tell me this and has to wait for a call back from the tech line.

Thanks for any insights.

·
Registered
6,913 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. Now if I can only get my service advisor to call me back....
Try contact the manager in dealership? Maybe the advisor is not available temporarily for some reason

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Try contact the manager in dealership? Maybe the advisor is not available temporarily for some reason

Sent from my Z978 using Tapatalk
Yep, contacted the service manager and miraculously received a call back from the service advisor 30 minutes later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts