SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Have a 2007 V50 T5 AWD. Currently lowered by 35-40mm by springs and B8s.
The height is just right IMO in regards to the look however the ride quality not so much...
I definitely want it to be better, much better. Not comfortable enough but also not willing to make the car higher.

Interested in researching an air suspension kit as I need it a bit higher momentarily at times and definitely want a comfier ride.
For the life of me, I cannot find ANY info on air suspension kits for our P1 AWD models.

Can anyone please shed some light on this? Are we unable to do this for some reason (shafts, transfer case...?)
Has this been done, anyone here have experience with a bagged AWD P1?

Any assistance, feedback or insights is highly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Sorry Sleepy, as far as I am aware of there are NO airbag kits for our cars.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I talked to someone about it and they said it may be possible to use a kit for a c30 but the rear axles might interfere with the rear bags. I've been thinking of possibly trying to make a custom spring seat/lower control arm that would move them out of the way but that's a long way off still.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sleepy, I am in a similar situation and am looking for rear air bags to help when I load up my V50. There is a kit for the C30 from airlift performance and may be worth reaching out to them. Unfortunately it seems anything for our cars air related is to lower from stock height rather than raise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts