SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I'm new to Volvo, show me what I'm missing. The only intake I find for my car is the Elevate at $240.

Why couldn't I use a universal intake like this that I can pick up for $40? Obviously only using the 90° and silicon sleeves.

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
784 Posts
Also.. we'll have our MAF to turbo intake available within the next month or so with more parts coming soon. We also have reinforced silicone boost hoses for the S60T5 in stock.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So this will be available soon for my platform? Same price as other platforms? If so, very cool. But is there any negative to my original question about an elbow and cone filter pre MAF? Thanks.

·
Banned
784 Posts
So this will be available soon for my platform? Same price as other platforms? If so, very cool. But is there any negative to my original question about an elbow and cone filter pre MAF? Thanks.

Yes but that particular intake of mine shown for the P1's won't fit the P3 T5. I'm making a new version for the P3 that will clear.

As for the cone filter with that type you'll definitely be sucking in some hot air but you could certainly make your own. We'll make one with a heatshield once we get some other projects finished.

·
Registered
369 Posts
We need some T6 lovin' on some of these pipes too. ;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Can't wait!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts