SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...<P>We're considering purchase of a V70 T5. Gets pretty hot here in Arizona, though, and I've heard rumblings from other Volvo owners that the Swedish A/C units aren't the best. Any opinions out there on this? Please also mention the level of tint you have.<P>Thanks,<BR>Jerry

·
Registered
528 Posts
Tint: Illegal 50% up front, 20% everywhere else.<P>Ironically, my AC gets TOO cold. I have to set the climate control to 76 just to be comfortable...but I think something may be amiss with my unit.<P>When that thing comes on full, it'll blow you away. We get up to about 110 here for a couple of weeks every summer, so I know heat, and this car has never had a problem keeping me nice and COLD in the passenger compartment.<P>- Darell<BR><P>

·
Registered
1 Posts
The AC units in these cars are VERY good. We live in Florida and it cools the car in less than a minute. Never needed to set the temp lower than 70 degrees. Also heard from an inside source that in specific conditions (outside temp/humidity) they have actually seen flurries (not kidding) coming out of the vents.<P>-Peter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts