SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I’ve been trying to find a decent rear entertainment setup for the V90 off and on. Tonight in my interweb searching I can across this system from Voxx.

https://www.voxxelectronics.com/universal-seat-back-system/

Dual 10.1” screens, gaggle of inputs, DVD in one, wireless headsets, and can be controlled from a phone or tablet up front. They also seem to have a specific mount for Volvo.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I strongly suggest just get iPads. It works better than any products on the market
IPads are my preference. Issue is both kids are in boosters. Really want control of the content from the front. I wish Volvo had a system for the US. Confuses me that they don’t have it as least an option, even if for the XC90.

·
Registered
20 Posts
IPads are my preference. Issue is both kids are in boosters. Really want control of the content from the front. I wish Volvo had a system for the US. Confuses me that they don’t have it as least an option, even if for the XC90.

When I was a kid I never had the luxury play with anything. Anyhow for iPads, you can setup guided access and limit what they can use(basically setup passwords for apps)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I was a kid I never had the luxury play with anything. Anyhow for iPads, you can setup guided access and limit what they can use(basically setup passwords for apps)
Haha. Neither did I. These are total first world problems, right?!

I use guided access but they won’t be able to reach them if they are mounted on the back of the seats. If I’m by myself I won’t be able to change something, etc....

Also, no dual screen with the same content.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts