SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Aftermarket Front Wheel Bearings & Hub Assembly

4K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  SikWidIt 
#1 ·
I know this has been beaten to death but I couldn't find any threads on Moog or Beck Arnley wheel bearing and hub assemblys. I was gonna order the ones from FCP Groton but Advance Auto has $50 off orders of $150 or more right now. I called the them over the weekend had them order 2 front control arms with bushings already pressed in. They came in the next morning and I asked them to put them in stock so I could order them online. I did it in 2 seperate orders so I saved $100 and got them for $107 a piece. Coupon code is VISA by the way.

I would like to do the same process for my front right wheel bearing and hub assembly because I need it immediately if not sooner. I'm planning on ordering the Moog one but I wanted to see if anyone has any negative experiences with them or any of the bearing & hub assembly's in the link below?

Basically I don't want to press it in so I'm buying the whole assembly. Will the Moog one fit and work properly?

http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/we...ly&vehicleIdSearch=295180&searchedFrom=header

#3 ·
When I had my truck I replaced a bunch of OEM parts with MOOG brand parts and never had a failure or problem with fitment.

#6 ·
For what it's worth, I have 17k miles on the rear gmb bearings that FCP sells for about $100, without any issues. On the front I have tried $75 Raybestos bearings from Amazon without any problems, but I only have 2k miles on those so far.

#7 ·
Just thought I'd let everyone know I went with the Moog and it worked perfectly. Couldn't go wrong with free next day shipping plus $50. It's been about a week now and no issues. I was actually surprised with the quality, so I expect it will last as long as I own this R.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.