SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excuse me if this topic has been beaten into the ground, but I just picked up a GReddy electronic boost gauge to monitor turbo performance after my TME ECU upgrade (Stage 2), and I'd like to get some opinions on what point is best to tap the pressure sensor into. <p>I've heard discussion of hooking into the car's existing vacuum-line tree, but I'm not sure where it's located on the 2000 V70 R (maybe I'm blind, or missing something obvious).<p>Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks.<br>

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: After-Market Boost Gauge Install: Which vacuum line should I be tapping? (a7r)

If your car is like mine there is no vacuum tree, or TB, the 99+ cars are very different from the early models. I tapped my boost gauge to a vacuum line on the intake manifold. I search for information for the 99 up cars but i never found any.

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Re: After-Market Boost Gauge Install: Which vacuum line should I be tapping? (a7r)

Did you get an electrical or mechanical boost gauge. Theres a discussion that I started in the C70 section. I'm getting a boost gauge soon as well but I'm trying to figure things out first. Oh yeah, don't forget to post pics once you're done.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts