SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took about 3 hours to clay the whole thing and than waxit, but it was worth it. Car is unbelievably smooth and shiny.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks good! I like those wheels what are they?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Lookin Good!

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Looks good! I like those wheels what are they?
Those are OEM Midirs (99% sure-no Volvo center caps, it's throwing me off a bit) - most commonly came on the C30s. They are hot as is his car! Can't wait to give mine a full detail!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Those are OEM Midirs (99% sure-no Volvo center caps, it's throwing me off a bit) - most commonly came on the C30s. They are hot as is his car! Can't wait to give mine a full detail!
Pretty sure they're not Midir. Close style though. :)

Looking good, either way. :D

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
Pretty sure they're not Midir. Close style though. :)

Looking good, either way. :D
Yeah, I was second guessing myself after I posted. They look close!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those are 17" aluminum wheels that my friend originally bought 5 years ago, not sure the name but I had them refinished 2 years ago(painted in black , and front shaved and clear coated)
And the roof is my second attempt to apply black vinyl my self and I keep messing up the ends where that canal is at the side ends of the roof.

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
I like the roof, I'm definitely going to do that now! (been tossing the idea around for a few months)

And as already stated, those are not Midirs. They look good though!

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
And as already stated, those are not Midirs. They look good though!
Enough, already! Jeeze, I admitted defeat a few posts up. I've been out raking my lawn for the past 4 hours, give me and my tired eyes a break! :)

·
Super Moderator
15,145 Posts
^^ sorry, just skimmed the post first and didn't see how many people pointed that out. It's all good, I took a triple take at the first pic before I realized they weren't Midirs as well. I think their shape is identical besides the Midirs have a raised surface over each spoke.

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
What kind of vinyl are you using?

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What kind of vinyl are you using?
Bought it on eBay for $50 but I'm not too happy with it. It's not high gloss as I wanted it. I'm gonna redo it as soon as wether gets hotter as its easier to work with vinyl and I'll buy it somewhere locally where I can see the quality first

1 - 20 of 26 Posts