SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

Registered
I know the agent I ended up with has been referenced here before as less than helpful, but not sure how I go about asking for someone else...has anyone successfully switched agents or escalated a problem to positive resolution?
Hugies, would you mind DMing me the agent too? We have the first call scheduled in a couple of weeks but I might change it depending on who it's with! Thanks!

Registered
Hugies, would you mind DMing me the agent too? We have the first call scheduled in a couple of weeks but I might change it depending on who it's with! Thanks!
Please see the other thread I mentioned above. The agent's (unique) initials are indicated there. I was grateful for the tip but don't have any personal experience with that agent.

Registered
A shout out to Shelly from AdTrav. They are super busy, but Shelly has been super helpful in getting our hotel bookings done. The hotels in Gothenburg are not very responsive unfortunately, not AdTravs fault. Shelly has been great in following up and even called me back to confirm all is taken care of.

Registered
Nvm

Registered
Has anyone brought the AdTrav issues to Volvo OSD Customer Service's attention (Barbara et al)?
I'm yet to have my initial consultation for the June trip, but I'm terrified already 馃槦
I was just informed yesterday that Barbara has retired and has been replaced by 鈥淛ack鈥. When I phoned the number on the last email I had received from Barbara, the customer service person said she was forwarding my info and concerns to 鈥淛ack鈥 and asked him to call me. So far, I鈥檝e received no communication follow up.

Registered
Has anyone had any luck contacting AdTrav via phone or another email address other than the direct email to the agent we spoke with initially? We are just getting ZERO communication from our agent and it's getting incredibly frustrating. We've chosen flights (twice actually), the outline of the itinerary was sent to us to approve (only after several follow up emails asking for it), we confirmed that was correct and to please book and get back with us with confirmations and where they are booking us for the hotel, and since then it's been nothing for weeks. We've followed up I think 3 or 4 times now and I'm over it. We're planning to tour around for 10 days after taking delivery and we desperately need to move forward with booking those plans as things are filling up in some of the areas we want to visit, but we don't feel comfortable doing any of that until we have confirmed flights and dates! Why is this so difficult??? Does anyone have any other contact info that they've had success with in getting some help?

Registered
Same problem. No response to email. Was going to call today... Company wide vacation maybe?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Registered
Same problem. No response to email. Was going to call today... Company wide vacation maybe?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Would love to know if you get anywhere with anyone. We sent one last follow up email earlier this morning to our agent - the only contact we have right now - but if we don't get any communication back, I'll be ready to try something else by tomorrow.

Registered
I completely agree. I started trying to plan the trip back in January. and also experienced broken appointments and ignored messages. I finally enlisted help from my dealership. It was clearly not their problem but with their assistance we finally have confirmed flights. They are for the wrong date but I have no confidence that it can be corrected so I guess we will just adjust our plans.

Registered
I completely agree. I started trying to plan the trip back in January. and also experienced broken appointments and ignored messages. I finally enlisted help from my dealership. It was clearly not their problem but with their assistance we finally have confirmed flights. They are for the wrong date but I have no confidence that it can be corrected so I guess we will just adjust our plans.
Isn't it possible for you to just call airline and adjust the dates yourself?

Registered
I would contact your travel agent and revise the dates to what you wanted to begin with, unless of course you are fine with the outcome. We too had issues, however my trick was to contact them until I obtained a live person and kept calling until they had no choice but to get me off their backs. We leave in June and I was able to get our flights booked in March.

After Hours Support (for assistance with air only):

Phone

International

Email
[email protected]

After Hours/ VIT Code
1FMF
After hours service fees may apply.

Even though it states After hours support, call them. Hope this helps...

Registered
I would contact your travel agent and revise the dates to what you wanted to begin with, unless of course you are fine with the outcome. We too had issues, however my trick was to contact them until I obtained a live person and kept calling until they had no choice but to get me off their backs. We leave in June and I was able to get our flights booked in March.

After Hours Support (for assistance with air only):

Phone

International
Email
[email protected]

After Hours/ VIT Code
1FMF
After hours service fees may apply.

Even though it states After hours support, call them. Hope this helps...

Registered
Today I read that United has terminated all its Newark-Stockholm flights so I check my reservations for July and see that my family only has flights inbound with no return rebooking. I鈥檒l obviously reach out to ADTRAV to assist but this does make me worried about ability to deal with any future travel disruptions. Does anyone know whether I can insure the flights since I haven鈥檛 bought them personally? What happens if someone in my party tests positive for Covid and I need to rebook flights?

Registered
Today I read that United has terminated all its Newark-Stockholm flights so I check my reservations for July and see that my family only has flights inbound with no return rebooking. I鈥檒l obviously reach out to ADTRAV to assist but this does make me worried about ability to deal with any future travel disruptions. Does anyone know whether I can insure the flights since I haven鈥檛 bought them personally? What happens if someone in my party tests positive for Covid and I need to rebook flights?
I called United for the very same cancellation yesterday for my OSD trip. They were able to route us through Munich over the phone without Adtrav鈥檚 involvement.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts