SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought these wheels for my P1 V70. They were originally on a Saab (5x110) which we transferred a set of Pegs to. The wheels themselves are a really clean multi spoke wheels. I ran these for 3 years with no problems on the factory lug bolts. A number of people have done this with out issues (mercedes wheels among them).

the tires on them are completely shot, maybe two of them are realistically salvageable, but tires are not included in the price. There are a couple of spots where the clear coat has some chips, and some surface scratches, but they are in great overall condition. I have had no issue getting tires mounted on these. Will take up close pictures tonight to zoom in on any imperfection in the wheels.

Looking for $350 OBO for the set. just want to make room for some new wheels coming into the garage.

hub centric rings included

Wheels are located in Attleboro MA
Can ship at buyers expense, Local PU preferred.

I can verify for interested parties if these clear factory R calipers.

·
Registered
272 Posts
mad I missed out on your wagon, timing just wasn't right for me though. free bump

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mad I missed out on your wagon, timing just wasn't right for me though. free bump
Thanks for the bump, that car took a lot of interest very quickly, and in the end, settled down in FL. i miss it every day :(.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All PM's replied to.

·
Registered
83 Posts
So these will fit a P2 R with no problems? Can someone confirm?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So these will fit a P2 R with no problems? Can someone confirm?
I never said that, i have never tried mounting them over R brakes. i did say:
"I can verify for interested parties if these clear factory R calipers."

So if you are interested, i can verify that for you today after work. I have to clean a few sets of wheels to get rid of this weekend.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Yeah, I'm interested.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spending the day today cleaning these.. . But boy do they clean up well, and I finally bothered to check and see if Volvo center caps fit... Like a glove

·
Registered
83 Posts
Still waiting on P2 R compatibility.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cofirmed: These wheels clear the R Brakes. Sorry to those who were interested my schedule hasn't allowed me much time to access these wheels. Looking to part ways with them soon

New Lower Price $320 Come and get em.

18x7.5 Silver ADR Interspeed 5x110 5x112
Brand: ADR
Model: Interspeed
Size: 18x7.5
Boltpattern: 5x110 5x112 (5x110 5x112)
Offset: 42
Backspacing: 5.9
Color: Silver
Hub: 73 (rings to 65.1 included)
Partnumber: A9075810A42S

·
Registered
83 Posts
Any pictures of these mounted on the R? Sorry if I seem skeptical but wheel language is like ****ing Chinese to me and I don't understand how these can fit a 5x108 pattern.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any pictures of these mounted on the R? Sorry if I seem skeptical but wheel language is like ****ing Chinese to me and I don't understand how these can fit a 5x108 pattern.
the bolt pattern wasn't the concern as much as caliper clearance. The car they are mounted on in the photos above are 5x108 no spacers. You should be using wobble bolts with this as they allow for 2.5mm of play in either direction. Therefore allowing 5x110 - 2 = 5x108 buttoned up :). I did run these with factory bolts, and they had no issue being mounted or run.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts