SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is your administrator and underwriter for your Volvo-approved extended warranty and protection plans?

1. Extended auto warranty plan
2. Protection Plan
3. Prepaid maintenance

Little information seems to be available for the T8.

Specifically, I was surprised to learn that Allstate was the up administrator/underwriter for the "protection" coverage (I.e., tire, wheel, key fob and paint dings). Is Allstate your administrator and underwriter for your protection plan? I am not sure if my dealer is offering a third party product or a Volvo-approved product.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
From the Volvo website:

The extended warranty is administered by:

WARRANTECH AUTOMOTIVE, INC.
P.O. Box 1009
Bedford, Texas 76095
Florida License #60082

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm looking at my Tire and Wheel protection contract and the only party listed is the administrator: NIU of Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
When I called multiple dealers to ask about warranty pricing, I came across plenty that were NOT offering the Volvo warranties. Allstate was one of those offered. The one underwritten by Warrantech is the "Volvo" warranty.
Before you buy any warranty, call Steingold Volvo, they offer the best price and are great to deal with. (Plus no tax, if you don't live in Rhode Island.)

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I called multiple dealers to ask about warranty pricing, I came across plenty that were NOT offering the Volvo warranties. Allstate was one of those offered. The one underwritten by Warrantech is the "Volvo" warranty.
Before you buy any warranty, call Steingold Volvo, they offer the best price and are great to deal with. (Plus no tax, if you don't live in Rhode Island.)
Thanks for the insight (and for everyone's responses). I will definitely contact Steingold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts