SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So had my bumper scratched pretty badly. Contacted my CBV (care by volvo) rep to find out what exactly the CBV covered and my CBV rep told me it's FREE!?? I picked up my xc40 on 2/28 and she said I was still within the "adjustment period" which allows my vehicle to be fixed at no cost to me. I was blown away by this cuz I've never heard of such an "adjustment period" and I couldn't find anything regarding such a thing on google.

Does anyone else have information on this? Anyone have their cars repaired at no cost thanks to this adjustment period? How long is this adjustment period and will if fix as much as many times during that period of time?

I'm assuming it is referring to the period of time it takes to get adjusted to a new vehicle, but I never knew there was an official "adjustment period" that allowed for free repairs.

Hope this info can help anyone else that damages their car in a short period after picking up their cars!

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
This refers to adjustments as repairs that are not usually covered by the warranty. Usually, this is for alignments. Body damage is not covered under this as far as I know, but I'm not sure about all the details with CBV vs. regular purchase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts