SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been searching high and low for some type of camber adjustment for the front end and haven't been able to find anything. There are some good options for the P2 cars, but nothing for the P3 platform. I decided to contact Kaplhenke Racing to see if they had any plans on making anything for the P3 S60/V60. The make some nice parts, their strut mounts for the P2 got my attention http://www.kaplhenke.com/collection...0-s80/products/fwd-awd-adjustable-strut-mount . Ben got right back to me and said he was thinking about it and would be interested in the project. The only problem is I don't live anywhere close to his shop, Rockville, MD. He needs a volunteer to use his car for measurements and eventually test fitting and road testing. Is there anyone close to his location that would be willing to let him use your car for measurements so he can get started on the project? I figured I'd check here for interest before posting in the S60/V60 forum.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm not close to there, but I have access to whatever he needs measurements from. Problem on those cars would be the small distance between the spring and inner frame rail

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts