SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
talked my VW loving girl friend into getting a volvo!

i already have a s60R and my old built 745 is now my brothers. needless to say, we love our Volvos!

2005 awd s40 t5. 6spd, passion red, t-tec interior, body kit, the peg looking rims, and fully loaded.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
yea car was in perfect condition for 70,000 miles. all maintenance records were good.

and its already getting modded lol. first mod knn drop-in and res delete.

looking for some lowering springs if anyone has a used set. and does the fwd obx dp fit the awd? (i didnt see that they make one for the awd s40)

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Nice..............enjoy!!!

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Now you just need to talked your girlfriend into participating on SS ;)

·
Registered
7,308 Posts
Did your S40 come from VT by chance? I swear I saw that for sale on CL given its rarity.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Omg she hates the forums lol. "your always on the forums you spend too much time on the forums"
then when I fix her car she's like how'd u do that....um forum.
Ha ha, so funny. . . Just tell her this forum desperately needs some female touch ;)

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Nice car and nice avatar, we seem to have similar tastes.

·
Super Moderator
15,183 Posts
but she wants a 09 vw rabbit:(
You need to convert her! My girlfriend thought I was crazy when I first started shopping for a Volvo (she imagined a brick), then she thought I was spending too much money on my car. Now she wants a manual C30 for the weekends and an XC90 for every day! She's a keeper, I just need more money...

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
The wife and I will get an XC60 one day I'm sure. Keep the S40 for every day use and I'll have my E92 M3 for the joys of a V8 and styling that makes panties drop :cool:

·
Registered
484 Posts
yea car was in perfect condition for 70,000 miles. all maintenance records were good.

and its already getting modded lol. first mod knn drop-in and res delete.

looking for some lowering springs if anyone has a used set. and does the fwd obx dp fit the awd? (i didnt see that they make one for the awd s40)
Damn I love red S40 with body kit!!!! And also no FWD downpipe is different form that of the AWD, it sucks, you will have to go custom downpipe or pay premium to get it from Viva or elsewhere

·
Super Moderator
2,989 Posts
The wife and I will get an XC60 one day I'm sure. Keep the S40 for every day use and I'll have my E92 M3 for the joys of a V8 and styling that makes panties drop :cool:
Woah, Kyle, woah! I thought you said the E92 had bad fuel systems! And not just the fuel pumps. I scratched Bimmers out of my list because of that. My shortlist got shorter.

·
Super Moderator
2,989 Posts
Just made me realize that S40 looks much better than even S60r...
It depends on the angle and lens! The S40 needs a little suspension work to make it really pop, the R needs a bodykit to make it pop....lol. Check my sig.

The S40 doesn't look good in side profile...unless you use a verrrrryyy long lens.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts