SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I have a little question about the navigation system (maps) because i didn't find any information about it.

- When you download maps for the Volvo site & install it on a USB-drive, is it only updating the map that already has been installed?
- I need a map of another continent, like example West-America, North Africa. How do i install those? Is this possible?

Wkr,
Mo

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hey Guys,

I have a little question about the navigation system (maps) because i didn't find any information about it.

- When you download maps for the Volvo site & install it on a USB-drive, is it only updating the map that already has been installed?
- I need a map of another continent, like example West-America, North Africa. How do i install those? Is this possible?

Wkr,
Mo
When you go to the site, you can choose which region to install/update. The last time I installed an update, my recollection is that all the maps are visible on that upload page. All you need to do is choose. The user guide suggests a 64GB drive. It is possible that you may need to do so one region/map at a time due to size.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts