SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, after a lot of testing I have finally decided to order a MY19 Inscription trim (not Pro) XC90. I decided to go in that direction as I really do not like the Inscription Pro seats. One thing just dawned on me though, are the adaptive headlights with Shadow technology available on the standard inscription trim? The UK configurator simply doesn't mention it anywhere. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best wishes

·
Registered
891 Posts
Hi everyone, after a lot of testing I have finally decided to order a MY19 Inscription trim (not Pro) XC90. I decided to go in that direction as I really do not like the Inscription Pro seats. One thing just dawned on me though, are the adaptive headlights with Shadow technology available on the standard inscription trim? The UK configurator simply doesn't mention it anywhere. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best wishes
It’s part of all XC90 with full LED lights regardless of the trim.

Unfortunately for us it’s not allowed still in the US

Canada has just approved it few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Unfortunately for us it’s not allowed still in the US

Canada has just approved it few months back.
It's about damn time 👍 I'm curious if the 2019 will have them here?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

Best wishes
By "shadow technology", do you mean "active high beams", that can block certain portions to account for oncoming traffic? There may not be many people in this forum that may have a first hand experience with that, as the north america based owners do not get that feature in any trim. We just get "auto high beams".

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
They were standard on Inscription in Italy in 2016, when we bought one. I have since moved to the USA and haven't kept up to date.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts