SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We recently purchase the new XC90 and we love the car. Our mistake was not to buy it with the Adaptive Cruise Control package. I had the opportunity to drive one car that had it later on and it is a great feature to have.

The Volvo website has a list of available accessories for the 2016 XC90 and Adaptive Cruise Control is one of them. There is no price and it says to check with your local Volvo retailer which I did but as usual they didn't know and have been trying to find out for the last 2 weeks.

Any of you guys happen to know/have any info about this?

Our car has all the buttons on the steering wheel ready (increase/decrease distance)

Thanks in advance for your replies :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
I don't think th adaptive cruise control is available. I can see lane keeping aid (which is the same option code as the adaptive cruise so there is your glimps of hope) and I see adaptive display which is a bigger dashboard

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I found the Volvo accessories page to be very helpful. On many items the installation directions are available to read and download. I was hoping to pick up the heated steering wheel one of these days. I don't see ACC available yet, here's the website I thought was the most helpful; http://accessories.volvocars.com/en-ca/XC90(16-)/2016

·
Registered
133 Posts
I just checked the accessory list for the Dutch market and it did confirm that adaptive cruise control is available. As I recalled, it does not have the queue assist feature, since this version of ACC is operative above 30Km/h / 18 Mph.
The local price, including taxes is 795 Euro. Dutch prices are almost always way higher than in the US.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts