SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Anybody bought these? My car has the rear door shades and I'm thinking I should get the load area shades so that the doors are not darker than the load area.

If you have them can you please post photos or comment.

Thanks

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hi

Anybody bought these? My car has the rear door shades and I'm thinking I should get the load area shades so that the doors are not darker than the load area.

Thanks
Hello I have the rear door and load area shades and they combine well with the look. I already had the XC90 delivered with lamination. It of course is darker but there are no issues driving with the load area shades. Greater privacy and extra protection from the sun.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello I have the rear door and load area shades and they combine well with the look. I already had the XC90 delivered with lamination. It of course is darker but there are no issues driving with the load area shades. Greater privacy and extra protection from the sun.

Thanks. Would you kindly post some photos from the inside.

Thanks again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
372 Posts
For the rear these might work great. But there have been some other posts about them being used in the second row. They did not seem to fit well and you have to manually remove them and add them back in when needed. It definitely is not a replacement for integrated screen.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi

Thanks
I have rear-area shades on my 2005 XC90; they are almost a necessity for transporting pets in the rear on sunny days.
I learned this the hard way, for one of our pet dogs severely overheated from
Hard sunlight despite fact that air conditioner was on.
Will definitely get for my XC90 T8 due in California next month.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The back window one really sucks. The clips don't attach well, don't stay around, and so the whole thing sags. The side window ones are fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello Osama

Some photos. I hope they help.

Regards

Iamme

Thank you so much. That was very helpful. Very nice of you to post those photos :).

Thanks again

·
Registered
398 Posts
hello Iamme

can you tell us from where you bought it please?
thanx for photos
Hello Dr

Only just got the XC90 and decided that with the amount of discount I got to buy some of the accessories. I decided to go with the original Volvo sun shields for the Second row, 3rd row and rear window.

Please see attached screenshot from the Volvo web site. I am not sure if the part numbers are globally the same with Volvo but should be a pretty good chance they are.

Regards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts