SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me out w/ part numbers and approximate pricing for the following Volvo S60 accessories?<P>Accessory Cup Holder:<P>Fog Lights:<P>

·
Registered
91 Posts
Fog Lights are approx $300 installed if you want the real ones with the correct Volvo switch on the dash.<P>Not sure about the cup holder.<P>Yannis???<P>

·
Registered
5 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by myfirstvolvo:<BR><B>Can anyone help me out w/ part numbers and approximate pricing for the following Volvo S60 accessories?<P>Accessory Cup Holder:<P>Fog Lights:<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I just got the fog lights for $253 installed. I'd like one of those in dash cup holders too. Let me know if you get a price.

·
Registered
184 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kents60:<BR><B> I just got the fog lights for $253 installed. I'd like one of those in dash cup holders too. Let me know if you get a price. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My dealer told me that they don't offer it anymore because it kept breaking.<P>Pat<P>

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh.. stay off the fogs if you are in for some better lightning. They are in my opinion rather useless. Look good but no use !<P>/Johan<P>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts