SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just brought home a 2019 V60 T6 Momentum yesterday and I want to get some load bars installed and a rubber mat for the back. The dealer I leased the car from did not have them in stock and I made an appointment tomorrow to get them installed at a dealer closer to home. I've heard some chatter on this forum about Volvo accessories coupons. Does anyone here know what this is and how to find one online?

Thank you!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I received a rebate coupon in the mail from Volvo several weeks after getting my XC 40. 20% off, up to $150, on accessories. It's a rebate, and not a discount coupon, but it was easy to process online after my accessory purchase.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just brought home a 2019 V60 T6 Momentum yesterday and I want to get some load bars installed and a rubber mat for the back. The dealer I leased the car from did not have them in stock and I made an appointment tomorrow to get them installed at a dealer closer to home. I've heard some chatter on this forum about Volvo accessories coupons. Does anyone here know what this is and how to find one online?

Thank you!
Message Volvo customer service and ask for the 30% off rebate (up to $200). Also look at stein gold for accessories. They often have better prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Message Volvo customer service and ask for the 30% off rebate (up to $200). Also look at stein gold for accessories. They often have better prices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yup.. just call Volvo customer service and ask for the 30% rebate coupon for accessories . They will email you the form. Buy the part then submit the form with receipt. Easy peasy. Just did it for mudflaps for my XC40

·
Registered
196 Posts
Can anyone post the coupon here as I just messaged Volvo Canada and they said they have never heard of it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Can anyone post the coupon here as I just messaged Volvo Canada and they said they have never heard of it.
Might be a program only for the US and not Canada.

·
Registered
196 Posts
They did confirm that there is no such program in Canada. However, my dealer salesperson stepped up and gave me a discount.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts