SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone having aceleration problems when merging into traffic or WOT when power is needed most?
My T5 (upgraded with POLESTAR) has had a inconsistent lagging problem from the start. I had Polestar upgrade installed hoping it would solve the problem, with no results.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Have you had it into a dealership? You are going to have to hook it up to VIDA to see if any codes are thrown.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
To answer your question, no.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you have an automatic then I can relate. It is your transmission. To test the theory switch it over to psudeo manual and try it out. If yours is like mine there will be no lag. I have the Elevate mapping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have found with the elevate upper inlet manifold a lot of this problem is reduced on the auto car, it tailors the car more
Towards the mid-upper RPMs. Instead of the mid-low torque monster that it is. I love it on the Hwy

·
Registered
23 Posts
I installed the lower manifold and it is amazing the difference it makes. The car litterally will snap your head back with 1/4" of throttle it is so responsive. Auto trans is still crappy but it Definatly makes the best of it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts