SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2006 V70R hasn't had the coolest AC this summer. It was down about 30% on refrigerant this summer, so I had it topped up which helped it blow a little cooler for awhile. Over the last month, it really does not feel very cold anymore. Oddly, the center vent on the passenger side feels cooler than the center vent air on my side. Also, for the last few days, when I turn the AC on, the passenger side center vent has visible condensation blowing out of it for about 5 minutes:what: Any opinions? I can hear the AC system engage when I turn it on, but it isn't COLD anymore and the vapor issue is really weird. I have tried it on the Automatic and directional modes without any big difference in coldness.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
I had the misting issue when I used one of those do it yourself refrigerant cans. I actually broke my AC drier in my FMIC install and bought a brand new AC condenser and drier, which was why I needed to replace my refrigerant. Took my car to an auto shop and had them do a full vac and recharge on the system and it works perfectly fine now, no more vapor.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Obvious question: do you have both driver and passenger temp controls set to the same temperature? If so, maybe there's a problem with the driver side controller?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts