SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like this function is not provided for the momentum trim with the regular seats, or the manual is more way ahead the real world as I did not see the 'driver profile' function as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
This feature didn't make it into any of the production model cars in any trim, even though the manual says it should be there. Paradox was the first to figure that out a few months ago. It's on the list we are tracking of missing features, like Drivers Profile and (for the US) Speed Limiter.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This feature didn't make it into any of the production model cars in any trim, even though the manual says it should be there. Paradox was the first to figure that out a few months ago. It's on the list we are tracking of missing features, like Drivers Profile and (for the US) Speed Limiter.
Thank you for your information, I think a quick workaround is have two sets of seat positions, one for driving and another for access...

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
That is workaround and as citivas mentioned, this is on the list to hopefully be remedied during the 'big' update. After a bit more than 4 months of missing/not functioning features, I can't wait for this update already.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is workaround and as citivas mentioned, this is on the list to hopefully be remedied during the 'big' update. After a bit more than 4 months of missing/not functioning features, I can't wait for this update already.
Yea, man,
I just picked up my xc90 this week, seems like a lot improves that Volvo can provider!

By the way, you mentioned the door panel noise issue, I think I have this issue on my car, could you help to give me more details?

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Yea, man,
I just picked up my xc90 this week, seems like a lot improves that Volvo can provider!

By the way, you mentioned the door panel noise issue, I think I have this issue on my car, could you help to give me more details?

I had actually forgotten about that (door noise issue), but I did update it a while ago: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...ovember-2015&p=2569285&viewfull=1#post2569285

I never did get an update on that so I can't share anything new, unfortunately. I reached out to find out more about the November update last week and wasn't given any new news to share. Hopefully soon and I'll also inquire about what's up with this door fix as well. As I mentioned in the referenced post, it is supposedly being implemented at the factory already, but I dint know if dealers have the fix already as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts