SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks!

We're having the ABM Headlights SALE! You can choose between a black or silver housing :)

The headlights are a direct fit for all Halogen 01-03 XC models, Halogen 01-04 S60/V70 models, and will adapt to 05+ Halogen S60/V70's with slight modification + wiring harness.

Headlights are sold in pairs for $449 USD!

Cracked headlight lenses are not uncommon and so ABM has replacement lenses for your P2 S60/V70 models that are a direct fit onto OEM or ABM headlights. They happen to be on sale as well for $199 USD!

For complete details and to grab yourself a pair, please visit the product page :)

Comment below, PM or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions :)

Cheers,

Humza

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
These look fun

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
I have been eyeing new headlight glass :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd love projectors and HIDs but I can't get over that LED strip
Ha ha ha, I keep thinking the same thing. I'm sure the developer thought LED would be cool (and a few years ago, maybe it would have been), but man those individual little blocks look so... so... amateur.

Interestingly, I saw a nice set of projectors on a P2 in Boston, but I couldn't flag the owner down to ask if it was a home build or what. They looked like stock lamps with projectors underneath, sort of like what is described here: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...stall-thread&highlight=s60+projector+retrofit

I have a 2004 with the glass lens, I'm tempted to try it myself, but I haven't yet. Always tempted when I get those sale messages from DDM, but I never seem to take the leap.

·
Banned
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been eye ballin' these. More information or a link to the modification required on a 05?
There are many variations in the 2005+ models. Models which have the pop up washer jets will need to make a custom bracket for them to work properly. Attached are pictures of the wiring harness adapter for the 2005+ models.

This wiring harness works on most 2005+ (non R model) but we normally recommend that you look at the wiring harness on your car to confirm that you have the round plug that plugs into this harness. The other version we have found on some cars is a rectangle plug which if the customer has then the lights will not work.

Cheers,

Humza

·
Banned
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd love projectors and HIDs but I can't get over that LED strip
Ha ha ha, I keep thinking the same thing. I'm sure the developer thought LED would be cool (and a few years ago, maybe it would have been), but man those individual little blocks look so... so... amateur.

Interestingly, I saw a nice set of projectors on a P2 in Boston, but I couldn't flag the owner down to ask if it was a home build or what. They looked like stock lamps with projectors underneath, sort of like what is described here: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showth...stall-thread&highlight=s60+projector+retrofit

I have a 2004 with the glass lens, I'm tempted to try it myself, but I haven't yet. Always tempted when I get those sale messages from DDM, but I never seem to take the leap.
ABM went for the Audi look with these headlights. I'm personally a fan of the black headlight housings as they are quite stealthy and the LED strip is less prominent. At night with the LED's on, I love the looks! The projectors you mentioned look great too :) If I was willing to take a chance with my R's headlights, I would have tried something similar.

Cheers,

Humza

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Well I missed the sale but do they fit a 2007 XC ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts