SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks!

We're having the ABM Headlights SALE again to end off a great 2015 season!! You can choose between a black or silver housing :)

*These headlights will also fit your C70 in addition to the S70, V70*

Headlights are sold in pairs for USD $359!

For more details and to grab yourself a pair, please visit the product page :)

Comment below, PM or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Humza

Ps. For anyone looking for the replacement glass, shoot us an email as we do have them in stock!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I love these headlights and have been running them for quite some time. Sadly though I recently had 2 large rocks slam into my drivers side and cracked the glass, does anyone know where I can get the replacement glass from? I seem to not be able to find them anywhere.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
They used to be available.....any of the clear headlight lenses fit they're all the same even for the ABM. But you're right, looking now I can't find them anywhere!

·
Registered
130 Posts
There was a thread on here recently with a source for those smooth glass lenses. I had to source mine from Germany, and if I remember correctly it took about a month to get them.

·
Banned
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love these headlights and have been running them for quite some time. Sadly though I recently had 2 large rocks slam into my drivers side and cracked the glass, does anyone know where I can get the replacement glass from? I seem to not be able to find them anywhere.
They used to be available.....any of the clear headlight lenses fit they're all the same even for the ABM. But you're right, looking now I can't find them anywhere!
Sorry for the late reply! Send us an email as we have the replacement glass in stock and are working on putting them up on the website! [email protected]

Original post has been edited to mention that the glass is available too :)

Cheers,

Humza

1 - 6 of 6 Posts