SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Volvo just released a lot more pics of the XC90 as well as several press releases. I assume this is in conjunction with the XC90 press launch. They started the launch about two weeks ago and I'm in a late wave due to scheduling, but I wanted to make sure you guys got the info and pics ASAP, so I've built out a dedicated XC90 news watch to help celebrate the introduction. I'll be adding our own perspective on driving the car when I return from that trip next week. For now, you can find it all on the main page.

·
Registered
184 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by blujeep:
Wow! great news. I'll be heading over there as soon as I can.
Thanks!

George, I've sent an email to your info email address but I'll let you know here as well. The article about the audio of the XC90 is linked to the wrong article.

Pat

·
Registered
135 Posts
Is it me? Why can't I find the info?
George, where should I be looking - I checked the main pg of forum's, is that wrong???

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by [email protected]:
Volvo just released a lot more pics of the XC90 as well as several press releases. I assume this is in conjunction with the XC90 press launch. They started the launch about two weeks ago and I'm in a late wave due to scheduling, but I wanted to make sure you guys got the info and pics ASAP, so I've built out a dedicated XC90 news watch to help celebrate the introduction. I'll be adding our own perspective on driving the car when I return from that trip next week. For now, you can find it all on the main page.
George,

as usual, thanks for the extra stuff! You are definitely contributing to people's education on the XC90.

Yannis

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh Yannis, thank you but also thaks to Volvo. That's straight press copy and photos from them. They took it live yesterday on the press server near as I can tell.

·
Registered
135 Posts
quote:

http://www.swedespeed.com
When I say main page, I mean the main editorial page at swedespeed.com . Sorry I wasn't more specific.
Lol, yeah, I was scrolling up & down the main forum page saying, "Huh??" But then I clicked around a little more & found the link to the real Main Page.

So no problem.

Thanks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
quote:

Originally posted by [email protected]:
Thanks Iceman, I'll change it right away.
The article on the entertainment system and the Dolby Prologic II makes me wish I could get the DPLII on my S60. The DPL is nice but if you've ever heard a DPLII system at home you know it kicks ass on DPL.

Pat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts