SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a little Easter egg in the back seat cubbies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Yeah, I remember seeing pics of that when the journalists first saw the vehicle late last year. It's a neat little thing they incorporated in an inconspicuous area.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Yeah, I remember seeing pics of that when the journalists first saw the vehicle late last year. It's a neat little thing they incorporated in an inconspicuous area.
So......all new XC90's have these spiders and they (or it) are (is) placed throughout the vehicle????

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
So......all new XC90's have these spiders and they (or it) are (is) placed throughout the vehicle????
Afaik, it's found when you open the cubby box lids in the third row. So I'd guess all should have it, as long as ones xc90 has the cubby pockets with lid back there. Not sure if any xc90s in some countries don't have those cubbies with lid.

I know mine has the spider in there. It was one of the first things my kid looked for back in May when I took delivery after I had shown him the pics of it early the beginning of this year while waiting for delivery.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This should be added the long list of bugs this car has. I feel bad for all these early adopters.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
My youngest daughter found it the day we picked the XC90 up and she loved it. Great touch :D

·
Registered
361 Posts
Could it mean that market research shows the majority of passengers in the third row seats will be children, and this simple touch would encourage future buyers to "buy in" to the brand?;)

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I remember reading about this- the designers heard that kids in the back had noticed the webbing on older designs and said it looked like a spider web so they thought it would be cute to follow up and put an actual spider in there.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
This should be added the long list of bugs this car has. I feel bad for all these early adopters.

Funny....thanks!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts