SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
/Users/jhutchinson1/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2016/Feb 9, 2016_3/IMG_6110.JPGThis is the car was on the cover of European Cars Magazine.The article was on Hot Wagons (check my profile) . Do some searching and you can find the article.
I have owned it for 10 years ,and it is still fast and blast to drive. It will get 26MPG on the highway if you keep your foot out of it. I average 21 with spirited driving.
There was a thread about this car on sweedspeed in 2006 when it was first offered for sale by ScottHart at IPD.
RED with TAN interior.
There are $8000 in upgrades all done by IPD .
335 HP ECU upgrade
Track Spec sway bars front and rear.
Sport Springs 30mm lower than stock 15% firmer.
Stainless braided brake lines
Ronal R41 alloy wheels 17"
BMW style "Angel Eyes' system installed in headlights.
Custom two tone leather interior with perforated black leather seat centers with IPD logo embroidered in.
MOMO 'Stealth " shift knob on shortened shift lever.
Hieco Billet aluminum door lock pins
window tint winter mats.
Integrated blue tooth mobile phone system (stopped working i think it a connection problem)
Roof rails.
Car now has 143,000+ miles and is well maitained and in good mechanical shape.I have always fixed repaired as needed. .I have a large folder of all work performed . I will offer that info as needed.
In the last year or so ,Timing belt has been replaced injectors , replaced,new front struts .Normal stuff for its age.
Clutch and transmission replaced at 60,000 miles.
The car has no major needs at this point. However... The radio will occasionally spaze out and change stations, The chassis settings light will sometimes come on(seems to work fine,my mechanic will just reset the light)
The body is in good shape but the front air dam has some scrapes on the bottom (you know how low they are) and the bumper got a couple scrapes from being tagged a parking lot. Interior has no tears and shows normal wear.

Email for pics, I don't know how to upload to this site yet.
If you Search V70r IPD on google images you will see some older pics of this car.
Im sure you want more info,its late at night and thats all i got now.
WHY and i selling it? V60 polestar is next!
This car is special and great and i wont give it away.
Asking $!0,000 OBO
Car is in Raleigh NC ,JEFF PHONE nine -one- nine-539-8739

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
For posting photos, go to postimg.org, upload photo(s), copy URL, click "insert image" in forum text entry, paste URL into window, post reply to this thread with images.

·
Registered
16,819 Posts
Please. Would love to see this. Raleigh isn't that far away. I'd love to visit and drive home if the timing and price come up matching for me.
Found some old shots of it. Do you still have the Heicos too?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It has heico door lock pins. Wheels are Ronal 17". Still a bad ass wagon that needs a good new home. jeff

Please. Would love to see this. Raleigh isn't that far away. I'd love to visit and drive home if the timing and price come up matching for me.
Found some old shots of it. Do you still have the Heicos too?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts