SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my wife and I had a little fun today. We were bored and had recently started toying with the 1080 video resolution on our cell phones. She recorded me a little on her phone and a little on my phone. We shot a few scenes from around town too. When we got home about an hour ago I whipped up a compilation of the shots. I don't own the beat/hook but the lyrics are all mine. In the end, my wife and I had a blast just screwing around on a Saturday together. I used Mixcraft 7 to do all my editing and the results are as follows:

PARENTAL ADVISORY for Language (I don't cuss but the hook that came with the beat does) Also, if you don't like Hip Hop/Rap...this isn't for you :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6bUNYGwrhI

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After I posted this video to youtube, I found a video of me doing a fly by sound clip in my R. I added it to Mixcraft and it capped the video off nicely. Music fading out already and exhaust roaring by... I wish I had done it to the video before posting it but hindsight is 20/20. Regardless, it's fun footage and we were entertained today.

·
Registered
536 Posts
you should check out the instagram hyperlapse app. you can get rid of all of the shaking. pretty awesome recording app.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you should check out the instagram hyperlapse app. you can get rid of all of the shaking. pretty awesome recording app.
Also...do I have to have instagram to get/use it? Youtube tried to stabilize it but made the edges of the video jump around to keep the video centered. I undid the changes it applied once I noticed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts