1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
210k miles on your car? :) how long have you had it?
I have had it for around 10,000 miles but the guys that use to own it is one of my best friends so i have known and see the car since new. The silver car and my black one were purchased around the same time.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What major repairs have had to be done? On 3rd timing belt yet? Anything need to be changed as of now?
Just replaced the engine about 10,000 miles ago. The stock engine lasted 200,000 miles and 180,000 of that it was over 350whp.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
As much as I love the sound of an R and the look of the gauges....I look at those and hear it each and every day. Next time lets differentiate between videos ;)...Pwease

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As much as I love the sound of an R and the look of the gauges....I look at those and hear it each and every day. Next time lets differentiate between videos ;)...Pwease
I am replacing the tcv today with the new ipd 2 gen hd valve then i will make a few different ones. I am looking at a go pro this weekend then i can make some pretty cool ones.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
I am replacing the tcv today with the new ipd 2 gen hd valve then i will make a few different ones. I am looking at a go pro this weekend then i can make some pretty cool ones.
OH BOY THIS GUYS GETTING THE BIG GUNS!

Good, I look forward to seeing them!

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Looks strong - I did enjoy riding in it! Still got the slicks mounted? haha

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
yep they are ready for the black beast when shes done.
Looking forward to it. Did all work out with the new TCV and the new re-position of the BOV?

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looking forward to it. Did all work out with the new TCV and the new re-position of the BOV?
i put the stock pipe back on but man man that tcv is awesome i have to turn the wastegate down now it was hitting 28 to 30psi lol

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Mines at 22 now, ish, haha. I think he keeps the silver at 24psi roughly.

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mines at 22 now, ish, haha. I think he keeps the silver at 24psi roughly.
Correct 24 is the sweet spot for that car so down one turn on the gate we go lol. wish the motor was head studded and slightly built i would just leave the boost where it is lol.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
Correct 24 is the sweet spot for that car so down one turn on the gate we go lol. wish the motor was head studded and slightly built i would just leave the boost where it is lol.
Everyone, that was a hint hint of his black car! :)

Yeah, 24 is a little worrysome for me, 22 is my safe threshold; course you knew that for 180k miles (previous owner) that it handled 24 and driven hard haha, so I can understand why you see 24 as a good number. I can only imagine how his G8 is now! Haven't seen him in a while.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts