SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
P2R Parts

I have a few used R parts I need to get rid of, posting here before ebay. Some of this stuff I don't expect to sell because you can buy new equivalents for pretty cheaply but sometimes people have projects and need spare parts for whatever reason. If they don't sell then they go to the dumpster lol.

Ask for pics if interested!

Rear R brake caliper set - $200 shipped
Bought a set of four on ebay only needed the front two. All four looked to be in really good shape and fronts from this set were installed on my car and work great.

Front R brake caliper set (damaged) - make me an offer
Ask for details

SOLD
- Elevate AMS - $75
Bought this used on SS a few years ago. Makes nice induction noises. It has a little bit of damage but doesn't affect the function, there's an IPD R Kelly hole already in the bottom. Comes with a couple air filters that came with it when I bought it.

Upper Engine Mount - $15 shipped
Square type, 70k miles

S60R 4C Springs - $50 shipped/front pair, $50 shipped/rear pair or $75 shipped all four
Came off my car with 120k. The ride in my car was fine when they were removed.

SOLD - IPD TCV - $30 shipped
I think this has less than 5k miles on it. Bought it new from IPD in 2014. Basically brand new.

Front KW V2 Coilover Springs - $80
I bought the KWs used from someone on SS and I think they were only used for 10-15k and I don't think these springs were used for most of that time as he had 2.5" springs up front. Could be basically new.

Rear "Stays" aka oem rear toe control arms - $20/ea, $35/both

Charge Air Hose From OTE Pipe to Intercooler - OEM Rubber $15 shipped, SOLD - IPD Silicone Blue $20 shipped
I have two, one oem hose with 70k and one IPD Silicone hose with 50k.

OTE Pipe - $20 + shipping
Bought this used a while back, pretty good condition. 04 Metal style, not plastic.

Front Grill Paint Project - $5 + shipping
I think I tried to paint this with rattle cans at one point when I still lived at home and didn't have tools/space to do a proper job. Sand it down and repaint or cut it up and do a custom grill.

Stainless Weld-On Exhaust Hanger - $15 shipped
Brand new never used for project. Have two of them

All items located in 53207 can pickup or ship.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

prices are negotiable, just want to find new homes for this stuff as it's just sitting around.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

lowered prices

·
Registered
16,945 Posts

pic ?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did the trans mount sell?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Still available.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll buy the TCV and silicone ote hose. PM me

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thank you for fast shipment and easy communication!

I have a few used R parts I need to get rid of, posting here before ebay. Some of this stuff I don't expect to sell because you can buy new equivalents for pretty cheaply but sometimes people have projects and need spare parts for whatever reason. If they don't sell then they go to the dumpster lol.

Ask for pics if interested!

Rear R brake caliper set - $200 shipped
Bought a set of four on ebay only needed the front two. All four looked to be in really good shape and fronts from this set were installed on my car and work great.

Front R brake caliper set (damaged) - make me an offer
Ask for details

SOLD
- Elevate AMS - $75
Bought this used on SS a few years ago. Makes nice induction noises. It has a little bit of damage but doesn't affect the function, there's an IPD R Kelly hole already in the bottom. Comes with a couple air filters that came with it when I bought it.

Upper Engine Mount - $15 shipped
Square type, 70k miles

S60R 4C Springs - $50 shipped/front pair, $50 shipped/rear pair or $75 shipped all four
Came off my car with 120k. The ride in my car was fine when they were removed.

SOLD - IPD TCV - $30 shipped
I think this has less than 5k miles on it. Bought it new from IPD in 2014. Basically brand new.

Front KW V2 Coilover Springs - $80
I bought the KWs used from someone on SS and I think they were only used for 10-15k and I don't think these springs were used for most of that time as he had 2.5" springs up front. Could be basically new.

Charge Air Hose From OTE Pipe to Intercooler - OEM Rubber $15 shipped, SOLD - IPD Silicone Blue $20 shipped
I have two, one oem hose with 70k and one IPD Silicone hose with 50k.

OTE Pipe - $20 + shipping
Bought this used a while back, pretty good condition. 04 Metal style, not plastic.

Front Grill Paint Project - $5 + shipping
I think I tried to paint this with rattle cans at one point when I still lived at home and didn't have tools/space to do a proper job. Sand it down and repaint or cut it up and do a custom grill.

Stainless Weld-On Exhaust Hanger - $15 shipped
Brand new never used for project. Have two of them

All items located in 53207 can pickup or ship.

·
Registered
04 V70r
56 Posts
i'm interested in the KW set, but i'm new to the coilover game.
would I need to tactfully acquire a rear set from the forum, and have them rebuilt before installation?
Does the coilover set you have include al parts necessary to install?

·
Registered
892 Posts
I dont thibk this is the coilovers for sale but just the springs that were on them since the previous owner went with shorter springs. At least thats the impression im getting from reading that and for the asked price.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i'm interested in the KW set, but i'm new to the coilover game.
would I need to tactfully acquire a rear set from the forum, and have them rebuilt before installation?
Does the coilover set you have include al parts necessary to install?
It's just the coil springs that come with KW v2s.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts