SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I have a few parts I'm hoping to have go to a good home, I bought them with the intention of installing them when the time came but I ended up trading in my 2005 S40 T5 and now I have a bunch of new parts looking for homes! I'm located in the Greater Pittsburgh Area FYI. I think everything but the Control Arm Assemblies should be easy enough to ship but I'll need a day or two to get an est for the shipping and price on those. In the meantime feel free to make an offer! Will work with you too if you are in the area and want to pick up/meet.

Lemforder - Control Arm Assembly Left (With Ball Joint) - PM For price

Lemforder - Control Arm Assembly Right (With Ball Joint) - PM For price

Meyle - Sway Bar Link Kit front - $40 Shipped

Meyle HD - Tie rod end Left outer - $20 Shipped

Meyle HD - Tie rod end Right outer - $20 Shipped

IPD - HD Turbo control valve - **SOLD**

I have parts numbers if your curious but everything was meant to fit on a 2005 S40 T5 - MT.

2/5/16 - TCV Sold

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
^ will keep these in mind if i need anything soon. Curious what you traded the car in for though...?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ will keep these in mind if i need anything soon. Curious what you traded the car in for though...?
I traded it in on a 2013 Subaru WRX hatch with 20k miles on it.

My S40 was a great car I put just north of 40k miles on it in the 2. 5 years I had it but I just had a feeling I was gonna start needing to put more money into it than it was worth :-/. Honestly I wish I could have kept it but it didn't make sense to.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can you let me know what your bottom line is on the IPD HD TCV? My son just bought a 2005 S40 T5 AWD and it doesn't seem to run as strong as I remember.. (I used to work at a Volvo store back in '05). I'm sure this would help.. Anyhow, I'm going to the Chicago area on business next week and if it would be possible, we can have it shipped to either my hotel or my colleague who lives in the area. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
how much for the control arms passenger side ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts