SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Killed By a Stupid Car & Bicycle Accident : The Accident is being Investigated , If that Person
Drifted Off into a - Painted Designated - Bike Lane , they will be going straight to Hell in a Hat Bag .

Happy : Count Your Blessings !
I'm Glad I was able to talk with enough Heads out ( Counting Blessings ) there to Connect Me up with the RS Parts .

I'm going to be going a little slow on this : Guys
I will be shedding a little more light on Porting .

I want to say Thanks to the Cool Bird in the Wind with Orange Rally Wings , that Turned Me onto
this :

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Nice!

i needed a turbo weeks ago ! darn it

if you got to installed it please post some videos

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Killed By a Stupid Car & Bicycle Accident : The Accident is being Investigated , If that Person
Drifted Off into a - Painted Designated - Bike Lane , they will be going straight to Hell in a Hat Bag .

Happy : Count Your Blessings !
I'm Glad I was able to talk with enough Heads out ( Counting Blessings ) there to Connect Me up with the RS Parts .

I'm going to be going a little slow on this : Guys
I will be shedding a little more light on Porting .

I want to say Thanks to the Cool Bird in the Wind with Orange Rally Wings , that Turned Me onto
this :
My condolences, as a biker myself, that really hits home, its dangerous out there.

On the flip side, hopefully the K16 will keep your mind off of things.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Durry , I wish I could have gotten 3 of these , I would have taken them All . 1 - other was already Gone !
( I barely got this by 1 hr . ) - they weren't going to Hold It . 2010 White RS 11,323 miles - Totaled and the Rally Guys were all over the thing - like Honey Bees .

They did Toss in the Shield and left the Check Valve .

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a Article on the Guy - He really like cars too : He had several classic's & Volvo's

He took Me for a spin in his Souped Up Mustang 1 time around Warsaw and everyone was Waving - it was - Like a Freaking Parade !

6.2 + a tall lanky Guy - that usually Jogged on the side of the road , He was actually - Healing Back from a Knee Surgery , so He was on His Bike .
His entire Family - very Well Off and took care of folks for Miles & Miles , He was and is a King among Men . My Dad worked for the Family for 33+ Yrs.
They all Retired down to Florida , but Mike kept very much in the Game . I'm in shock .

http://thedailynewsonline.com/news/article_ffb9e44c-8aa2-11e1-b5f0-001a4bcf887a.html

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I happen to Hike a section that May cross or use part of a Road - I'm always Heading into Traffic , and when I ride My Bike , I was just using a Mirror , and Flowing with .
NO MORE !

I will be Heading toward them , so at least I will able to Keep a Keen Eye , and ready to Swerve Quickly .
On My Scooter which I don't do any longer ; Yrs. ago I came close a few times . People are just to Dam Distracted or something !
In the last 6 months there has been 7 Buildings in a 4-5 county area , Store Fronts , Restaurants , Coffee shops - Folks just slam on the Gas pedal as their in a freaking Hurry -
Boom Driving - Right Into buildings .

Apparently this person was Not from the Area & Foreign - that took out a Great Man .
I've got to go and chop some wood or something .

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Sorry for the loss and props on the gain.

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kinda Couldn't Believe It ; when I got the Turbo , I saw it but didn't believe It , I still had to check it out - there must be something wrong with It . ( Very Good Buy ) Is all I will say .

Also:
Thanks Kyle , Strangest thing I was actually at His Bosses Associates Home , when I heard about all this as Mikes Associate was doing an Estate sale , I must have turned white as a Ghost
I just could Not believe My Ears , I made this Poor Guy tell Me 3 times before - I - Freaked Out .

·
Registered
915 Posts
My condolences to you and your friend family.
This should be a very interesting build if you are porting the turbo and manifold as well!! Nice score

·
Registered
8,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I can pick up 2 % Here and 3 % there , so Improvements in Efficiency

Much Appreciated !

I'm going for Eff% and Friends , Not HP and Trophy's
: ;)

Here to Improvements in Efficiency : :beer:

KKK - K04 is rated at 68-71 %
KKK - K16 is rated at 72-76 % - If I port and smooth transitions , I should be able to get another 5% - doing what You mentioned .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts