SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to replace my peeling cubby. I need to paint or replace it. Could not find one anywhere..I have the darker dash in the 04 1/2 car. I have a new version of the cup holder I installed then took out because that is where I am running my aux outlet to. Plug and store my player in the cubby. I will put the cup holder up for sale shortly. Thanks, Sid

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
is this the one to the left of the radio HU on s60/v70/s80?
what is your year/model, mate?

·
Super Moderator
15,205 Posts
You say 04.5, so I assume you have an S40 or V50?
Are you referring to the compartment behind the waterfall?
Or... The space for the cupholder?

I'm confused...

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
from his threads history:

hu 803 conversion and 2004 S60

they switched from graying plastic to black plastic somewhere in 2004. i'm using a black plastic cubby from 04 s60 2.4Ta in my 01 v70t5m

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
S60. 2004 1/2. The body style changed somewhat at the half year mark as Volvo likes to do. I have the darker color storage space (cubby) I like better than the new cup holder that was given to me. I have run my aux cable to this spot. My ipod nano and Bose ear plugs store there. I have a round magnetic holder that attaches to my phone to cover the space. I never lose my phone. I am trying to find a paint color so I may clean up the outside of the cubby hole

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To confused

2004 1/2 s60 body style changed, dash color became darker. The space that the friction cup holder may go. I wish to tidy up the outside of the cubby. Need paint color. Thanks

·
Registered
357 Posts
I have one, it's beat up and gross looking I can try and clean it up. not positive how to separate it from the radio at the moment but it should be the color you need. it's black from an 04 SR.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts