SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings:

I have owned this car since 2000. ODO reads about 150-155k. A while back it developed a rod knock and I took the engine out and disassembled to do the forensics. Block was good, head was ok, crank needed work and one rod/piston was bad. I bought another good used engine to put in there. My plan was to pull the head, put new valve, cam and crank seals, button it up and drop the engine in. I have a new clutch plate/disc kit that I was going to put in there as well. I had all the intentions in the world to fix this car and get it back on the road since it was a lot of fun to drive. It has bilstein shocks with EST springs. I got involved with Josh's racing program for a few years. Now I'm back building and racing BMW's and I cant seem to find the time to get into it and attack the project. All that being said, it is a project. Its Black with Charcoal interior. The interior is decent although some of the door panels have delamination. The driver seat has one of the seams starting to come apart.

Price: $1,200.00

Please contact me via email if you have any questions. ricky(at)tkimotorsport.com

Cheers,
Ricky

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings:

I forgot to mention a few things:
Car is located in a Philadelphia suburb (19044)
It has the IPD mesh grill circa 2001
It has 302mm brakes
It has a left side vent mounted boost gauge.

Cheers,
Ricky

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Any pics available?? Sounds like a fun project car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts